School patrol warning lights
An LED school crossing signal with an internet-based programming system using GPRS mobile communication technology, the Pulsa GPRS is designed to effectively alert road users of a nearby school, whilst safely guiding children to cross roads. Utilising an extremely robust enclosure and fixing system, our design ensures this school crossing signal has a long life, with a low energy LED light source. Virtually maintenance free, this system has a proven history of vandal resistance, offering a long service life alongside a very low running cost and is designed in accordance with TSRGD - Ref 4004.
Our mission with the Pulsa GPRS is to ensure all road users are made aware of nearby schools. With flashing lights providing maximum exposure, the system is designed to alert drivers to slow down, whilst safely aiding children to cross the road. As a highly vandal-resistant product, this school patrol warning light is long-lasting, effective and durable, making it a strong investment for any areas containing a school.
Why choose the Pulsa GPRS?
- IP54 rated for reduced maintenance
- Remote configuration via web-based system
- Local or SMS operation also available
- 5W power consumption
- Real-time remote fault monitoring
- Email and text alerts for key events
- Calendar update reminder
- Manual activation detected
- Integrated Google map identifies the location of each Pulsa GPRS
- Smartphone compatible
- Calendar held on each unit and website
- Future website enhancements automatically available
- Solar powered option available
- Smart Pulsa retrofit upgrade option available
The option to run this product using solar power is also available, with an advanced technology battery which has the following features:
- Double the design life of lead-acid batteries
- Can be stored up to 12 months without recharge
- Functions in a temperature range of -40 to +65
- Can be discharged completely and then fully recharged to 100% capacity
If you would like to find out more about our Pulsa GPRS school crossing signal, please get in touch with our team by calling 01952 293333.