School patrol warning lights
Our Solar Pulsa is a bright LED school crossing signal with a two year programmable timer. Efficiently assisting children and other pedestrians to cross roads safely, it utilises an extremely robust enclosure and fixing system with a long-life, low energy LED light source. As a virtually maintenance-free system, the Solar Pulsa and has a proven history of vandal resistance, offering a long service life alongside a very low running cost. Additionally, our school crossing signal is also designed in accordance with TSRGD - Ref 4004.
At Simmonsigns, we strive to produce high quality products that effectively improve the safety of our roads. Areas with schools require particular attention and, as such, our Solar Pulsa is designed to alert road users to the fact that a school is present and that they should therefore take extra care due to the presence of increased pedestrians and children.
The many benefits of using our Solar Pulsa include:
- Long-life LED operation
- Two year programmable calendar
- 5W power consumption
- Manual override options
- IP54 rated for reduced maintenance
- In-built fault diagnostics and reporting
- SimPod controlled for calendar data transfer
SimPod handheld controller
For complete ease of use, the SimPod handheld controller - a purpose-designed data transfer device - enables information to be switched easily and uploaded to the Solar Pulsa on site. Some of the benefits of using this include:
- Advanced technology battery
- Has double the design life of lead-acid batteries
- Can be stored up to 12 months without recharge
- Functions in a temperature range of -40 to +65
- Can be discharged completely and then fully recharged to 100% capacity
For more information, see the user manual download.
If you would like to find out more about our Solar Pulsa school crossing signal, please get in touch with our team by calling 01952 293333.