Traffic safety bollard baselight
The Global Plus bollard base has an optically engineered LED light engine. This light engine is designed to reduce energy consumption and extend maintenance intervals.
As a baselight for bollards, it is essential that the Global Plus delivers maximum light output and is able to withstand damage in the event of any accidents. Our expert manufacturers have designed a product that is both robust and versatile; located within close proximity to busy roads, it can withstand the impact from wheel-overs via large vehicles, making it an ideal solution to provide effective lighting for bollards.
More about our Global Plus baselight
- Extremely robust and versatile baselight unit
- Designed and tested to withstand repeated wheel-overs from some of the largest vehicles
- The freestanding version of the baselight is supplied with its own stainless steel anchors
- Cab-Ex version available for new works
- Easily replaced allowing the vulnerable elements of the base to be changed in minutes without electrical or ground works
- Optically engineered, long-life LEDs offer significant maintenance savings
- Total power consumption from 6 Watts
- Upgrade kit converts existing fluorescent Global to LED in seconds
- LED Uplighter available with offset optic which is ideal for upward illumination of signs up to a height of two metres and a position less than one metre in front of the sign. It is particularly effective when used to illuminate fixed and reboundable chevron boards, especially on roundabouts or where there is a high risk of impact damage