With an ethos of developing solutions for safer roads, Simmonsigns have designed a variety of products that are intended to keep pedestrians and other road users safe. To make sure drivers are aware of upcoming pedestrian crossings, it is essential that these areas are highly visible. Lit by long-life LEDs and driven by 24V AC (supplied with a transformer) - which provides reduced maintenance - the ModuCIC Belisha beacon is designed to fit a standard 76mm diameter tubular beacon post, alerting drivers to the presence of upcoming pedestrian crossings.
Given their close proximity to high traffic areas, it is also essential that pedestrian crossing products are tough and durable. On this particular product, the globe fixing system is highly robust meaning the ModuCIC can withstand any attempt at vandalism.
More about the ModuCIC
- IP54 sealing for reduced maintenance
- Long-life LED light source
- Vandal-resistant globe fixing system
- 24 volt operation (transformer supplied)
- Belisha beacon (please note that an amber flashing globe is also available)