Solar-powered traffic sign lighting
The Solar LUB is a thoroughly tested solar-powered sign light for illuminating signs up to 1500mm.
Designed for reliable off-grid installation, the Solar LUB features a low visual impact design solar panel, advanced technology batteries and a low energy LED light engine for dusk to dawn operation all year round. The Solar LUB is supplied as a kit complete with a 114/194mm column or supplied with an external battery box for fitting to a pre-installed 114/168 column.
If you want to light a smaller sign face, please take a look at our Solar LUA >>
- 1000mm diameter, mono crystalline panel with 12 V, 80 Watt output. Impact resistance IK10
- Solar panel set at 22°
- Thermoformed UV stabilised black Pinseal ABS moulding with galvanised steel 114mm socket powder coated black
- 4 x 12 V / 9 Ah Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries mounted in the base compartment of a 194 post or separate enclosure
- High efficiency PWM regulator in base or separate enclosure
- IP54 (Solar Panel assembly)
- 900 & 1200mm sign faces lit to E1 Ue3 – BS12899-1:2007
- 1500mm sign faces lit to E1 Ue2 – BS12899-1:2007