Pedestrian crossing post
Creating solutions for safer roads, Simmonsigns have produced the Passafe pedestrian crossing post, designed to offer a quick and easy replacement solution in the event that the original post becomes damaged, ensuring the continuous working of essential pedestrian crossings and allowing people to remain safe around these vulnerable locations.
The Passafe is a demountable 114mm post system based on the industry tested Cab-Ex ducted foundation, designed to enhance road safety and reduce ongoing maintenance and replacement costs. Ideal for sign support in locations vulnerable to vehicle impact, the Passafe offers an inherently safe installation with quick and easy replacement should the post assembly be damaged. Available in a number of pre-wired configurations, it is ideal for areas where the street furniture needs removing for wide load access or special events.
More about the Passafe
- Quick to install with minimal disruption to road users
- Supplied with groundwork cable
- Easy replacement of sign post assembly without further groundwork (taking minutes rather than hours)
- Pre-wired low voltage configurations for quick and easy installation and replacement
- Durable materials
- Now available with NAL socket Ref RS115DF675
- Post mounting flush with ground level ideal for wide load or special event routes
- Anti-tamper fixings for enhanced security
- No secondary duct chamber required
- Passively safe configuration also available, MIRA tested to 100:NE3 of BS EN 12767:2007
- Low voltage pre-wiring in place for mounting of the ModuCIC globe and Invincas