Ideal as part of a protection system for bridge and tunnel assets, the Guardian Flex is a durable height restriction warning device, used as a final stage in advising over-height vehicles that may have ignored earlier approach warnings.
Our Guardian Flex presents drivers with a visual reference on the approach to a height restriction, followed by low impact physical contact should the vehicle continue unheeded. In order to protect upcoming bridges or tunnels, the barrier has a reboundable design that ensures the product returns to its original position following physical contact and recovers without damage.
Why choose the Guardian Flex?
- Reflective graphics meeting requirements of BS8408:2005
- Reboundable design has proven field impact resistance, returning to upright original position and continues to function following impact
- Modular design is configurable to all site requirements
- Tough UV stabilised polymer blade return unit remains operational over a wide range of temperatures, including sub-zero
- The blade return units are individually mounted blades that can be easily replaced if needed when damaged
- Blades have undergone specialised treatment to enable adhesion of reflective graphics
- Low impact causing little or no damage to vehicles
- Custom bespoke sizes
- Bespoke width and height to order