The Safe-Way is ideal where high resistance to vandalism is required or where access to the unit is a security issue. Typical installations include pedestrian underpasses, undercover car parks and stairwells.
Designed with efficiency, durability and ease of maintenance as key factors the Safe-Way offers features which are outstanding value for money.
- Robust 2/3mm stainless steel construction.
- IP 65 enclosure, exceeds IK10 Rating
- Cornice, Surface and Recessed mounting options
- Hinged access cover as standard, concealed fixings
- 10mm polycarbonate glazing as standard plus Graffiti protection panel as standard
- High efficiency low energy LED arrays >50% energy reduction compared to PL units
- Quick and easy retrofit to existing Safe-Way, Design Plan and Bergo units
- Adjustable light output for flexible design, CMS options also available
- Lighting design service available
- 3 year warranty
- Power factor >=0.9
- Conforms to Photobiological Safety and Lamps Systems EN62471:2008
Whole life costs are minimised by carefully designed features which ease installation and maintenance, promote product safety and security and enhance product longevity.