Solar-powered Belisha beacon
Raising awareness of upcoming pedestrian crossings via the use of solar power, our Solabel Belisha beacon is the perfect solution to encourage drivers to reduce their speed and allow pedestrians to cross roads safely.
The Solabel is a thoroughly tested solar-powered Belisha beacon, designed for reliable off-grid installation and free of any cable network requirement. Featuring a low visual impact design solar panel, advanced technology batteries and a low energy LED beacon light engine, the Solabel is designed to operate all year round. It is also supplied complete with pre-finished post, beacon and solar engine.
Why choose our Solabel?
At Simmonsigns, we strive to design products that help make our roads safer. We also understand the importance of our impact on the environment, which is why we are particularly proud of our range of solar-powered products, all designed to provide effective road safety solutions whilst helping to reduce our carbon footprint.
- The 750mm solar panel is a low visual impact design
- Advanced battery performance with proven autonomy calculations
- Easy to install; suitable for remote areas and free of any cable network requirement
- Low maintenance
- 335mm beacon globe with 350 cd/m2 output
- Supplied with full beacon shroud
- Supplied with a product specific 76/140mm black and white steel post
- Root planted or flange mounted options
- IP54 & IK10