Solar Pulsa 4x4
Solar powered school warning signal
At Simmonsigns, we have made it our mission to deliver solutions to improve the safety of our roads. This is even more important in locations that are used by the most vulnerable in our society.
In order to raise awareness of nearby schools frequented by young children, our solar powered school crossing warning light - the Solar Pulsa 4x4 - is thoroughly tested and designed to alert drivers, encouraging them to be more aware of their surroundings and, subsequently, reduce their speed accordingly.
The Solar Pulsa 4x4 is a reflective school warning sign with flashing high intensity LED corner signals, available in various sizes and configurations. Now available with our latest thoroughly tested solar engine, featuring a low visual impact design solar panel, advanced technology batteries and a low energy LED signal board with various control options.
Why choose the Solar Pulsa 4x4?
- Low visual impact design solar panel
- Advanced battery performance with proven autonomy calculations
- Easy to install, suitable for remote areas and free of any cable network requirement
- Low maintenance
- Operates 3 hours per day, 5 days per week with 12 days autonomy
- Highly visible to drivers at a distance and continues to be so as they draw near
- Can be supplied with optional 89/168mm column
- Root planted or flange mounted options
- Solar panel is robust and rated to IK10plus
- Wireless/Internet programmable controller