Pulsa No Entry
Unfortunately, news headlines are regularly reporting that drivers are taking the wrong turn at motorway slip roads. Placing them on the wrong side of a busy carriageway, it puts the driver in serious danger, as well as numerous other road users.
To prevent this from happening, we have designed and developed the Pulsa No Entry flashing warning system. Read more about it here.
Coupled with ‘No Entry’ signs to achieve maximum awareness, the red warning lights are placed at the bottom of the slip road, providing an additional level of warning to drivers who may have misunderstood the road layout and been considering the fatal manoeuvre.
Why choose the Pulsa No Entry?
Our Pulsa No Entry is the ideal solution to prevent these incidents from occurring, thanks to its outstanding visibility and proven durability. Installed for over 17 years, more than 300 of our Pulsas have been working away for 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year for a total of over 149,000 hours each. Not only that, but currently, none of these have experienced any reported failures, making our Pulsa No Entry an extremely reliable motorway slip road warning system.
- Magnetically-operated concealed switch with adjustable auto-time switch off
- Long-life lighting unit
- 5W power consumption
- Outstanding vandal resistance and durability
- IP54 rated for reduced maintenance
- Tough anti-rotational fixing systems
- Tough shatter and corrosion resistant die cast aluminium lens cowls
- Choice of tamper-proof activation with automatic switch off timers
- Tamper-proof access