An LED School Crossing Signal with an Internet based programming system using GPRS mobile communication technology. utilising an extremely robust enclosure and fixing system, with long life, low energy LED light source giving a power consumption of 5W. This system is virtually maintenance free and has a proven history of vandal resistance, offering a long service life alongside a very low running cost. Designed in accordance with TSRGD - Ref 4004.
• IP54 rated for reduced maintenance.
• Remote configuration via our web based system.
• Local or SMS operation also available.
• Real time remote fault monitoring.
• Email and text key event updates:
• Calendar update reminder.
• Manual activation detected.
• Integrated Google map identifies the location of each GPRS Pulsa.
• Smart phone compatible.
• Calendar held on each unit and web site.
• Future web site enhancements automatically available.
• Mains and solar powered versions available.
The web site can be accessed via the following browsers: Internet Explorer 7,8,9, Safari 5, Mozilla Firefox 8,9,10,11, Opera 11. The web site is also compatible with browsers on iOS and Android.